The Mid-Market News is looking for interns!
Join the team of Mid-Market News, an exciting new neighborhood media startup in San Francisco. We are an online hyper-local dedicated to telling the untold stories of the emerging Mid-Market area. Build your professional skills and publish portfolio of clips while working closely with our experienced editors. Put your journalistic skills into action in one of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods in a fun, thriving and nurturing environment. Get in on the ground floor of this startup and tell stories that matter.
Offices: 25 Taylor St. and 1 Grove St.
San Francisco, CA
Contact: Ted Andersen, Managing Editor
- Editorial Intern for Mid-Market News
- Manage digital communications and office affairs
- Write, report and produce content under guidance of news editor
- Work a news beat in the community
- 8 weeks, 10-20 hours per week (flexible around student schedule) with some nights and weekends available
- Ability to travel to Mid-Market Neighborhood to cover events and check-in at office
- Status of full-time college student with journalism major
- Professional conduct
- Cover letter, resume and 2-5 published clips or unpublished writing samples
Submit all materials by email to: email@example.com
Write “Internship” in the subject line